Saturday, September 23, 2006

Eleven

  1. I've lost 4 pounds since 8.24.06!! - That's right - a months to lose 4 pounds!! That's sad, but at least I'm movin' in the right direction.
  2. I've been drinking water like a fish!!! And I know that drinking water has a ton of benefits, but until I REALLY set my mind to losing this 20 pounds I hadn't really been drinking nearly as much as I should. Last night I gave blood (one of my regular activities) and it only took 7 minutes!!!! It's usually a nightmare - and a race to draw one pint before the time limit runs out. Meagan, the Red Cross employee, said that it is probably due to all of the water that I've been consuming over the last 2 weeks. So, drink water & give blood!!!
  3. In 258 days, I'll be on my way to Italy for 7 days!!!!!! Wanna come? Let me know!!
  4. The family "event" that Ol' Boy invited me to, is actually a FAMILY REUNION!!! I'm so glad I had decided NOT to go.
  5. Those Weight.Watcher's carrot cakes are really good but they're so damned little!!!!
  6. 24 emailed me Thursday to let me know that he and his wife are expecting another child that is due in March. He wanted to let me know, before my cousin, L.A., told me. (??) How nice of him... lol
  7. There must be something in the water, cuz I know a gang of people that are pregnant. The count is up to 7, including 2 of my cousins, my girl in Charlotte, 2 co-worker's wives, My girl Tam in The D, and now 24's wife!
  8. Both my sister and Mik are trying to get pregnant, so I'm sure that number will be increasing in the near future.
  9. I finally peeled the acrylic off my nails and my finger tips are soooo sore!! Soaking them off would've been a much better choice, but who has that kind of time??? Not me!!!
  10. I paid off BOTH my Tar.get.visa & my Cap.ital.One.Visa this month!!!! I had already cut them up, so I'm well on my way--YEAH!!!!!
  11. It's almost 2:00- which is quittin' time on Saturdays!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the four pounds that you lost. Curse those damned deep dish pizzas.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

Ruben - Finder's keepers... ;-) I plan on sending some more pounds your way. Better you, than me.

5:23 PM  
Blogger sweetness said...

i'm on the weight lost thing too. i know i don't need to but i'm tryin to keep my boss encourage cause he needs too. keep up the good work. always remember us cancer only attract drama no matter how much we try to avoid it. just don't lose urself in the mix of it.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Shug said...

Good job on losing weight and drinking more water! Ooh...you going to Italy? I'm so jealous! I want to go!!!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Congrats on the weight loss. It may not be much, but its a start. Slow and steady wins the race.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Ms.Honey said...

WOOOHOOO 4 pds...great girl. Babies and engagements are in the water...stay away LOL

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home