Saturday, August 05, 2006

Such is life...

Well, we went to the movies and managed to have an ok time. He was pretty quiet and I asked him what was up, but he didn't have too much to say. The movie was good and I tried to keep everything light and fun.
When we got back to my house, he stayed for a little while. We sat on opposite ends of the couch, watchin T.V. - neither of us sayin' much of anything. :-/ After about 30 minutes, he said he was about to go, so I walked him outside. I told him that I had understood what he had been tryin' to tell me the night before and that I was sorry that he thought that I had been smothering him. He apologized for actin' the way he had been for months and said he appreciated that I stayed in it as long as I did... We talked for about 20 minutes and then I went in the house... frustrated by the situation and horny- just because it's been a while.
I called him when I got in the bed and he sounded happy/surprised to hear from me. I had gotten to the point that I rarely called him in the evenings. He said that he woud like to go on a weekend getaway- just the two of us if I'm up to it. Sounds like a good idea, maybe we can get some things hashed out. Next weekend is the wedding in Philly, so it's be a little while before we get together.
Obviously, this "relationship" is not quite over, yet. Aside from y'all, I really haven't told anyone that we split up. No one aside from Ang and JP.
Ang wasn't shocked, and asked if it's over-over, or just over for now. She knows about the last year of struggles. I told her I'm not sure yet.
I just told JP this morning when he said something about him. He didn't sound shocked & he didn't have much to say... surprisingly.
So I still have no idea what's going to happen. If it is over for good, at least we had a really good time for the majority of the relationship. Such is life...

2 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

Relationships only end when both people decide that its not worth fighting for. In your own subtle ways, I think you both showed that you're willing to fight. At the same time, you do have the right attitude. Only hold on to the memories and good times.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

@O.N.: It's funny how relationships can change so quickly.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home