Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Watch out!!!!

I had been waiting for Mik and Weird Boy to get back from the honeymoon so I could find out the scoop on a couple of folks from the Wedding weekend. During the reception, I kept seeing E, one of the bridesmaids, hangin' out with this dude Ty. Not only during the reception, but during the after party as well.
E is this meek looking' little white woman. She's divorced with to childre and fairly quiet.
Ty is a really nice lookin' black guy. He stands about 6'4 - suave brotha- full of game. Definitely an ODD COUPLE- to say the least.
When I asked Mik, she was REALLY concerned!! I don't think this poor child has a chance!
According to Mik:


As for E & Ty, I have to do whatever I have to do to NIP THAT IN THE BUD! She is in WAY over her head. She has NEVER been in any type of relationship with a black man (that I'm aware of), let alone a REAL PLAYA! She wouldn't know what hit her. LOL I've told her not to go there, but I don't think that was enough. They were suppose to go out to dinner last Wed, but he showed up too late so I hear they just
hung out. Which is a no-no in itself. I told her to just meet him wherever they were going and that there was no reason for him to know where she lives. But did she listen to me??? NOPE. He came to her house. Boy, she's in for a real roller coaster ride. I guess I will REALLY have to go there with her. I was trying not to "man-bash" him or even get involved, but at the same time tell her "he's not the one" (or the person he portrays for that matter). But she's not hearing me. She thinks they can "just be friends"!!???? STUPID! Ty isn't interested in having ANY female friends. TRUST THAT!!!! I normally would not get involved in this type of thing, but I can't let her first experience with "our" men, be with a MAJOR MACK! She's so gullible and naive and clueless..... She needs direction. It's so bad, that when I told her he is a Playa.... she had to ask her younger brother what a "Playa" is?????? I couldn't freakin' believe it! That's when I knew an intervention was necessary!!!! LOL

Ok, I didn't even know they still made people that are that damned naive!!! This chick is 'bout to get ran through!!!! She had a really rough time with the divorce and I'm sure she's lonely and in desperate need of attention. Unfortunately for her, the light at the end of the tunnel is a train!!





1 Comments:

Blogger Brotha Buck said...

>>"Playa" is??????>>

Hahahaha. Sounds like a question my s would ask.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home