Sunday, August 06, 2006

I steal these just for fun!!

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? No, but I have received two "promise" rings - neither of which amounted to anything
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 7 years
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? I got a gang of stuff for my birthday, which was a couple weeks ago. My favorite was the IPod.
4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? Who hasn't?
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE? At Myrtle Beach (Bike Week) a few years ago- received several kisses from 'Ol Boy during the game.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? purses & jewelry
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? York Peppermint Patty
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?Eyes
9. SOME FAVORITE SONGS? Torn- cuz that's me!!
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Virginia
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: De Porres
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Verizon Wireless
13. FAVORITE MALL STORE: Sakina's
14. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? No
15. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? No, I haven't even thought about doin' that in a grip
16. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: My Mom- she got the hook up on how to invest and spend wisely
17. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIENDS: I saw Mik a few weeks ago and I'm gonna see her a gain this weekend.
18. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: 5 GUys burgers and fries!! You can't eat there to often or you will end up lookin' like 5 guys!!!
19. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE EVER HEARD: My uncle was telling everyone that he was working at my job - which was sooo untrue. He's such a liar.
20. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Anywhere... We love to talk and we love to eat!
21. CAN YOU COOK? Yes, but I rarely do.
22. WHERE'S 25 DOUCHE? huh?
23. BEST KISSER: I guess, exBF- It's been so long since I've kissed anyone else.
24. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: July 16th
25. MOST DISLIKED FOODS: green peas, carrots, onions & green/red peppers
26. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:My legs
27. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:My lack of discipline
28. CAN YOU SING?Not really, but that doesn't stop me from tryin'.
29. LAST KISS? I think it's been a week or two
30. LAST MOVIE WATCHED: Miami Vice
31. ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: Keys
32. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT: ANywhere that is NOT the little ass town...
33. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?:Both
34. FAVORITE COMEDIAN?: Where the hell is Don "DC" Curry???
35. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? Depends
36. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? No one - major problem right now.
37. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? No, not good. My mind starts to wander after a little while
38. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? French Toast
39. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? It's alright
40. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Scrambled hard with cheese
41. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY? I think it's entertaining.
42. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? a disgruntled customer
43. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?: Mecole
44. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?:"You ain't never been scared of shit, cut it out. But I may make you a li'l nervous. :-)"
45. NUMBER OF PILLOWS?:2
46. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: Capris and a tshirt- nothin fancy
47. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC: That's right, I'm freaky baby and I would like to freak you- you & you- So what cha gonna do?
48. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J? Strawberry Smuckers
49. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? Well, if I cheat, I can play any game. ;-) .
50. CAN YOU SWIM? I do alright, but I can't save yo ass.
51. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pralines and Cream or Cookies and Cream
52. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? No.
53. TELL ME A FEW RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF: I always carry my Ipod, Digital camera & cell phone - I miss my girls that I grew up with back home. Gray is my favorite color.
54. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON: Spring ... new blooms and fresh air
55. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? The other day- I love that Hardees milk shake comercial!
56. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ?6:30AM.
57. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER? Hot Tea, sweaters, and snow
58. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH: Hmmm.... I have a lot going on, but a crush?? The jury is still out on that
59. WHAT IS THE FIRST LETTER IN UR CRUSHES NAME: undecided
60. DO YOU THINK SEX IS COOL OR OVERRATED: I guess it depends... right now it's neither cool nor overated, just M.I.A.
61. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? I just got back from exBF's house. Tomorrow, I goin out to dinner w/ one of my girls
62. WHAT IS YOUR BIRTHDATE? July 16, 1975
63. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: Happy & Loved
64. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?:No
65. ARE YOU SMILING?:Nope
66. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW:Nope
67. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? London- I 've been before and I loved it. 68. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL? No
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME: Sidney
70. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?: Black
71. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?: Nope- done w/ the whole school thing
72. LATEST INJURY?: I have water in my eardrum and it is driving me crazy!!!!
73. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER: biological, no? Soul sisters? Definitely!
74. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?: no
75. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? Yes
76. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE in PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? No
77. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?Yes... Movado watch and an omega chain w/ a slide
78. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? Probably talking to exBF and texting JP
This post was stolen from
You Told Harpo To Beat Me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Organized Noise said...

All this time I thought I was the only one who always carried their iPod, cell phone and digital camera around.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, where is Don "DC" Curry?

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home