Monday, August 14, 2006

The Wedding

THE REHEARSAL
We got to the church, late- of course. Why cain't black folks be on time?? Everybody was there by the time we, the Bride and Bridal party, arrived. I haven't seen a bunch of those people is years, but the only one I was concerned with was Ol' Boy. It had been so long since I had seen him, but he is still really cute!!
We talked for a few minutes after we were done with the reheasral. We were both all smiles! We didn't have a lot of time to talk, cuz we still had to go home and get ready for the evening festivities!!

THE REHEARSAL DINNER
Not only did we get to the house late for dinner, but when we got there, the guys hadn't even gotten there with the food!!! They were responsible for cookin the food and they were missin' in action!!! By the time they got there with the food, the limo was already there and we had to pack up the food and eat it on the way to the strip club! The limo ride was filled with good food, laughs about all kinds of silly stuff and shots of Cuervo - 4 for me.

THIRD WORLD - THE STRIP CLUB
I haven't been to s strip club in years and I'm happy to say that I don't think that I've missed much! We had reserved 2 tables right up front. Skinny strippers?? No thanx!! I guess that's why the joint is called Third World!! It looked like some of them had skipped more than a few meals.
Some of them girls up in there were just throwin dollars out before the dudes have taken anything off!!! I counted out $30.00 that this chick flicked while this dude was still fully dressed!! WHAT?? Boy, you betta work for these 4 quarters!!! LOL
We finally left from the club around 3 - got home around 4 and was sleep soon after.

THE DRAMA
Saturday was filled with running errands and getting all the last minute things together for the wedding. We had to go pick up our dresses, get our nails done, pick up the flowers, find some last minute accessories and get to the family fish fry. While we were getting our nails done, Big Girl (the grooms sister & bridesmaid) kept talkin' about how she was tryin' tpo hook with this boy, Tone, who was also in town for the wedding. Apparently, Tone and Big Girl have some history and be hittin' eaach other off every once in a while. That is all fine a good, but KV, the brides sister is also talkin' about hookin' up with Tone, cuz the 2 of them have history, too!!! There BOTH tellin' me that they can't wait to check him out that night after the Bachelor party!!! KV knows about Big Girl and Tone, but Big Girl has no idea about KV and Tone!! Unless they were talkin' about a 3some, somebody was gonna be outta luck!


THE WEDDING
It was beautiful!! Mik made a beautiful bride and Weird Boy, the groom, even looked cute!! One of the soloist, Mik's God-mother, sounded AWFUL!!! I wonder if being God-mother gives you the right to sing at the wedding. If so, I'm all over that!!! I'll have to warn Z (God-daughter) that when she's old enough to make that trip down the aisle, I'm gonna be beltin' out some notes - Ceefus and Reese style!

THE RECEPTION & AFTERWARD
Ol' Boy and I spent the majority of the reception together. He is so CUTE!!! It's hard to believe that it's been 3 years since I've seen him!!! He's still not talkin' about much of anything. :-/ How weird. He's obviously feelin' me, but has yet to male any kind of REAL moves... How strange. It's like we're just really good friends... Strange... cuz he was by my side for the entire night.
KV had a party at her house after the reception. All of the younger people showed up ready to drink and have a good time. Aside from a few minutes, me & Ol' Boy chilled out until I left at 5 a.m.
Weird Boy kept telling me that I need to date Ol' Boy. I have no idea where that was coming from. I just blew him off, cuz I wasn't tryin' to get in some in depth conversation. Ol' Boy moves waaay too slowly for me. We've known each other for 6-7 years!!! What's the hold up??

ALL & ALL...
I really enjoyed and needed that weekend. exBF called a couple times and even had the nerve to try to cop an attitude!! What??? When I was tryin' to spend time with his ass, he didn't have time!! What a complicated situation!! And after all of this, it's still not resolved!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shug said...

Hey girlie! Glad you enjoyed yourself at the wedding. 4 shots of Cuervo? That's what I'm talking about! That's my drink. Oh yeah, the drama with exBF ain't over either. It won't be over until you tell him to leave you the hell alone and really mean it.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

I haven't had a computer and am at the library doing this. When I get it back I will do a real update. Thanx for the support. Things are really bad for me right now.

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home