Saturday, August 26, 2006

24 never goes away for long!

The last time I heard from 24 was on my birthday. He sent an email to let me know that he was thinking about me on my special day.

So, yesterday I get an email...

24: Hey stranger how are you? I was just thinking about you the other day. One of my boys just moved to VA for Law school and I was telling him that you lived there and to stay away from you because you are my other love. By the way what city do you stay in?

ME: I was just thinking about you this morning 'cus it's been a minute since I've heard from you. Your other love? Funny. You worried about your boy runnin' into to me? So, where's he livin'? I'm in killaniggaburg, which is at least 2 hours from EVERYTHING.


24: You know that's funny that you say that you are 2 hours from everything. He's in your city going to L. U.
What were you thinking about this morning since you had me on the brain? When's the next time you think you maybe in town? Never most likely.

ME: WHAT?? That's a crazy coincidence!! We may actually cross paths in this little ass town. What's his name?

I wasn't thinking anything in particular - you just cross my mind every once in a while. I might be in Detroit for a few days in December -one of my cousins is (supposed to be) graduating from Eastern.

24: Oh yeah for the record I'm not worried about you, its more about him. And yes I always referred to you as my other love to my boys.

24: His name is T.O. If you do come, we may have to meet for lunch or something like that.


ME: I'll pencil you in on my social calendar. lol

I'm his other love? huh?? He's married! Why do his boys know about me like that??
I live in the smallest, countriest town- ever!! The liklihood of his friend ending up here from Detroit is WILD!! If 24 EVER comes to this little town for a visit - I will LEAVE for his entire stay!! I do not trust myself around him & trustin' him would be silly. I know what i'm capable of and resisting him, may or may not fit into that category. Better safe than sorry!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you smell it( sniff! Sniff!) it's some love affair drama about to enter your life.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Ms.Behavin said...

I know, right?? That's some drama that I'm trying to stay clear of!!! I have enough shit goin' on, already!!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home